I tried something rather silly and thought that you all might enjoy it. I mailed some spring time goodies to my niece, nephews and my husband's grandmother today.
I mailed them as small parcels and it took $1.95 in stamps. The meter sticker doesn't fit so I used three pretty butterfly stamps on each one. (No, these weren't the strangest thing my PO has ever mailed - I am so going to have to up my game!)
There are loads of other Messy Fingers-like uses for plastic eggs. Here are a few favorites from our house:
- Noise makers - add beads, buttons, beans etc. and tape really well
- Color sorting - can you match the color of the egg to legos, beads, balls, blocks, etc.
- Play-dough holders - this is a fun container for home made playdough
- Bath toys - they are great for holding various amounts of water
- Bath toys II - put a bath tub dye tab in one with a hole (lots have a hole) and toss in the tub
How do you like to re-use your plastic eggs?